Powered by the fuel-efficient and user-friendly KE25 engine, this popular big scale GT machine based on the Inferno GT2 Race Spec has been tuned up for even greater performance to deliver speeds over 70km/h. While keeping all the main chassis components unchanged, the adoption of the front C of G type radio box from the MP9 uses optimal weight balance to increase grip and improve overall running performance. With aluminum parts anodized in Kyosho’s signature gun metal, the GT2 presents a formidable racing image. The included Syncro 2.4GHz KT-331P transmitter automatically manages frequency bands and features LCD screen, jog dials, model selection (up to 15), endpoint adjustment, dual-rate and exponential settings. New servos deliver both high-torque and high-speed for superior control. Packaged as a Readyset, you can enjoy the power and performance of this big machine as soon as you buy it.
- Front center gravity type radio box improves running stability and safety.
- Includes Syncro KT-331P transmitter that allows precision setting adjustments.
- Newly equipped with high torque KS5031-09MW metal-geared servo.
- Equipped with resin chassis stiffeners as standard.
- High-power output combination of KE25 engine + polished muffler + manifold.
- 3PC clutch included as standard.
- Long wheelbase contributes to excellent running stability and improved scale feel.
- Features dual disc brake system that delivers high fade resistance.
- Setting alignment can be adjusted with turnbuckle upper arms and tie rods.
- 150cc fuel tank delivers long run times.
- 34mm small flywheel realizes sharp throttle response.
- Features spiral type ring & pinion gear on front/rear diff.
- Pre-assembled chassis installed with 2-ch, 2-servo R/C system and pre-set control linkages.
- Pre-painted factory assembled body with decals applied.
- Installed KE25 rear exhaust engine.
- Installed polished tuned muffler.
- Syncro KT-331P transmitter.
- Hex wrenches: 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm.
- Cross wrench (large) and 17mm wheel wrench.
- 8 x AA batteries for transmitter (4) and receiver (4)
- Engine starting tools (fuel bottle, plug heater)
CHASSIS TECHNICAL DATA
- Length 515mm
- Width 310mm
- Height 135mm
- Wheelbase 360mm
- Tread (F/R) 262mm/265mm
- Tire(F/R) 97mm ×40mm
- Gear Ratio 1st 10.14:1, 2nd 7.90:1
- Weight 3,650g (approx.)
- Engine KE25
- R/C System KT-331P 2.4GhZ w/KR331 receiver